Our History

 

The Manor at Twin Oaks, formally known as the Henderson-Elrod home, was once located at 926 East Main Street in downtown Murfreesboro. It was built in 1886, soon after the Civil War, and no doubt many of its' carpenters and craftsmen were veterans of that war which claimed over 600,000 men both from the Confederacy and the Union. Many of those veterans of the Battle of Stones River fought only minutes from its' present location.

Continue Reading The History of The Manor at Twin Oaks

Home | History | Tour | Attractions | Calendar | Events

Facebook Find Us On Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/themanorbandb

The Manor At Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast
663 Coleman Road
Murfreesboro, TN 37127

Mailing Address:
PO Box 2368
Murfreesboro, TN 37133

Copyright © The Manor at Twin Oaks 2011. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy